Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment for Facility Technician.
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training, and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world-class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: Facility Technician
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Ability to work with a CMMS system to complete and process different work order assignments around the facility.
- Monitor and repair facilities systems and technical devices directly supporting test and building operations.
- Proactive attitude to troubleshooting maintenance and repairs, prior to the breakdown of equipment
- Ability to work in a team environment, reporting to Site Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Ensure office or residential building safety and HSE practices are adhered to strictly
- Ensure proper handing over from shift to shift of outstanding maintenance requests
- Participate in Emergency Response Team as needed. Support shift work availability 24/7
- Personal Initiative in conducting preventative maintenance inspections, and testing of vital building equipment.
- Assist in planning and scheduling of installation, care, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Minimum of 4 years working as a facility technician in a corporate environment
- Must be multi-skilled and ability in the minimum of 7 of the following areas:
- Electrical fixtures
- Electrical wiring, circuits, and panel
- Electrical utilities and troubleshooting
- Power audit and other electrical diagnostic tools
- Electric Motor repairs
- Split unit or central HVAC servicing, troubleshooting and repair
- Residential White Goods (Washing Machine, Dryer)
- Smoke detector inspection and servicing
- Fire alarm panel, basic repairs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in MS Word format to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Drop their CV at:
Suite 306, Ikeja Plaza,
No. 81 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted