Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitments. The Application deadline is 30th October 2019.
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution, and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Floor Sales Executive
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- As a Sims Digital Centre Floor Sales Executive, you are responsible for delivering transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
- The ideal candidate should be a team player and must demonstrate exceptional selling skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in people.
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc./BA in any discipline.
- 0 – 3 years work experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage).
Job Title: Female Cashier
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Raising of receipts
- Raising of sales invoices
- System matching of receipts & invoices in the orion erp software
- Keeping records of cash and bank receipt issued daily in the cashier register
- Reconciliation of system receipts with cashier register
- Lodgment of cash sales to the bank
- Reconciliation of invoices, receipts & tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts & tellers and sending to the branch accountant on a daily basis
- Signing-off reconciled cashier register with the accountant & manager
- Sending of reconciled copy of cashier register to the auditor
- Keeping a record of postdated cheques in the prescribed format, submit report weekly to credit control
- B.Sc./HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 30th October 2019.