Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Simplinteriors Recruitment for Receptionist. The application deadline is 14th February, 2019.
Simplinteriors – We provide unique handcrafted furniture for Homes and Offices including wooden beds, four poster beds, chests of drawers, dining tables, dining chairs, bookcases, coffee tables and home accessories including cushions, lamps throw pillows and many more. .
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- To act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to telephone and email enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner in order for creating a good image of the school and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the school at all times, Ensuring that all visitors sign in & out.
- Communicating with students regarding all aspects of school life, receiving and passing on information, between student and teachers, including phoning students to ascertain reasons for absence.
- Assisting with all admissions related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at school events taking calls and recording details of enquiries from prospective new students.
- Maintaining and updating school information records and databases.
- Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
- Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy and that noticeboards are kept up-to- date.
- To assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
- Writing and getting topics for weekly school blog and posting of blog on site, monthly e-Bulletin and other school notices, posters and school publications.
- Assisting with various administrative tasks and duties, utilitising word, excel, outlook email and the school database updated. (Training will be provided)
- Able to perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
- Requires basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within several months.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by the Administrative Manager.
- To entertain enquiries concerning enrollment into the school.
- Registration/enrollment of new students in the school.
- To handle all logistics required to ensure students and facilitators are able to function.
- To assist the GM in handling all issues/ complaints from students or facilitators.
- To supervise and ensure cleaning staffs perform all necessary functions.
- To ensure any person/organization leasing the training facilities is attended to.
- To receive payment from Students and persons renting facilities and ensure same is credited to the company account.
- To collate all payments and present to the GM.
- Communicating and managing customer relationships;
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Making sure text messages are sent to clients, students & customers every other day
- Ensure all local govt. bill payment is done appropriately
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Liaising with suppliers and other staff.
- Maintaining and updating Student databases.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 14th February, 2019.