Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Silverwood School Job Recruitments. The Application deadline is 20th August, 2019..
Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Office Support Secretary
- OND, HND, NCE, BSc
- Must be a female
- Must be computer literate
Job Title: Head of School
- The Head of School is responsible for the effective general management of the School, for ensuring the provision of academic leadership and strategic vision, and for the quality of the pupil’s experience
She is to provide the following:
- Loyalty and commitment to the vision, mission, core values and the entire brand of the school
- Ensure the academic standard of the school is sustained and developed
- Leadership and direction to the entire academic and non-academic staff.
- Contribute effectively in the development and promotion of professional efficiency amongst the teachers.
- Develop string of policies in collaboration with the directors and involvement of your team for proper guide to effective administrative and academic activities.
- Monitor and supervise the work of the school effectively.
- Provide effective communication and keep good relationship with the parents ecosystem of the school.
- Promote a sense of commitment and belongingness within the school system.
- Assure optimal utilization of resources.
- Make the system function smoothly.
- Prove yourself as an academician.
- You must prove you are a good planner and you encourage participatory planning.
- The preferred candidate is a female, graduate with demonstrable experience to lead a team of staff, run a school as a business, as a service provider and manage stakeholders
- She must be the chief Marketing officer of the school
- Lead & manage staff
- Uphold and heighten the quality of the curriculum
- Maintain sound academic discipline and stipulated standard.
- B.Sc, Master’s degree an added advantage
- Good written, presentation and communications skills.
Job Title: School Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Other duties of an appropriate level and nature may also be required, as directed by the Head of School
- She /he has to maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform general bookkeeping. Responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable and recovery is vital.
- The School Accountant is responsible for Organizing Handbook, and administering payroll and pension related functions.
- Assisting Advising on compliance with legislation and guidance, for example LIRS, FIRS, PENCOM, etc
- Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports for the Directors, Headteacher and the Finance Committee.
- Keep all school accounts and prepare income and expenditure reports in accordance with the financial regulations and shall prepare accounts for submission to the school’s auditors.
- Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly reconciliations and reporting banking errors to her/his line manager.
- Be responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and disbursements, banking and security, fundraising and school trips.
- Be responsible for the completion of the school’s payroll, ensuring all forms including timesheets, newstarter/leaver/variation forms and annual returns are submitted within required deadlines.
- Be responsible for the placement of orders ensuring they are processed through the school’s computerize finance accounting.
- In conjunction with the nominated staff members, scrutinise and attend to the payment of all invoices and statements of account.
- Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a list of approved contractors and suppliers to ensure best value.
- Accountant with demonstrated experience in customer service account management is very pivotal to the job function
- Self Confident, Mature and well dressed
- Ability to evaluate, analyse and take critical decisions.
- The position also requires administrative and supervisory functions
- Candidates must posses qualifications not less than HND in Accountancy and with not more than 3 years experience in an accounting position.
Job Title: Nursery and Primary Teacher
- Qualified, professional and experienced teachers are needed for mathematics
- Disciplined Analytical Creative Versatile in Work with little or no supervision
- Prepare and deliver Mathematics lessons to students of diverse age groups.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes. Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student.
- Good use of the computer (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) Skilled in extracurricular activities Not more than 35years old Minimum of 2 years of experience
- NCE, HND, B. Sc, B. Ed (academic qualification)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2019.