Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Siemens Recruitment for Legal Counsel.
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry, and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture the leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust..It is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
We are recruiting the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Bid Manager
Ref. ID: 177907
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
About the role
- Responsible for the preparation of bid documents as per client/tender requirements and in line with company process and policies. Technical responsibility for the bid.
- Assist Head of Tendering to set up the project tendering cross functional team.
- Study the request for proposal to prepare the synopsis of scope of works
- Preparation of specification for the floating of enquiries
- Liaise with in-house Civil and Engineering Dept. to obtain engineering inputs for the floating of enquiries.
- Finalization of LOA documents in co-ordination with commercial bid manager & sales team
- Obtain commercially viable quotations from acceptable Electrical equipment suppliers and sub-contractors in coordination with the procurement department.
- Complete bid documentation as per tender guidelines.
- Submission of technical & commercial proposal to Customer.
- Submission of the bid as per the E T TS tendering process.
- Liaise with in-house Civil and Engineering dept. to finalize the post-tender clarifications from the client.
- Ensure that your work is in line with the QA procedures, statutory, regulatory and EHS requirements.
- Abide by and comply with the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Always work and act as a team player and a constant sense of mutual support.
- Obtain commercially viable quotations for civil and balance of plant works from Civil Department.
- Technical and Commercial evaluation of offers in conjunction with Engineering and Civil Department.
- Identify risks for the calculation of risk provisions.
- Liaise with in-house contract dept. for the finalization of commercial and contractual comments to customer.
- Preparation of bid calculation as per power calc.
- Assist Head of Tendering in the finalization of bid calculation.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma with 20 years’ experience
- International experience & collaboration in international teams
- 10 to 15 years of work experience in Energy Sector or related markets
- 10-15 years of experience as Project Manger of HV substation in which minimum 5 years as Bid Manager
- Profound knowledge of [email protected] procedure & Tools
- Good leadership quality to lead the bid team in the correct direction
Competencies & Experiences:
- More than five years experience in Bid Management, Project Management or Sales in the field of Oil & Gas and Power Systems
- Experience in leading small teams
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment with international teams and different company cultures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: