Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Siemens Recruitment for Key Account Manager.
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry, and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture the leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust..It is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
We are recruiting the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job ID: 196881
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
About the role
- Takes responsibility for the development, exploitation and maximization of the global penetration and profitable growth of the assigned key customer across Siemens’ organizational units.
- Generates knowledge on the customer’s specific strategy and business environment.
- Analyses customer’s markets, position and needs and investigates for specific business opportunities for customer related product and solution portfolio.
- Defines and implements the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
- Prepares customer contacts and builds and maintains a sound customer focused network on all strategically relevant hierarchical levels, incl. CEO.
- Focuses on and pursues strategic business opportunities with the Key Customer by coordinating the activities of the involved Divisions and Regions.
- Represents the Key Customer to the Siemens organizations and ensures a unified approach across Divisions and Regions towards the Key Customer.
- Evaluates the Key Account potential for Siemens and the account penetration.
- Strategic Account Development
- Responsible for the achievement of the Key Account business targets
- Builds value-oriented offers.
- Generates customer specific products and solution portfolio concepts, if suitable across all relevant businesses.
- Initiates, facilitates and contributes to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
- Manages customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
- Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
- Analyzes Key Customer’s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
What do I need to qualify?
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
- Preferably, experience as a manager of a team in an international environment.
- More than 10 years Key Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in the Energy industry / market.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Customer Knowledge
- Intercultural competence
- Communication & Presentation
- Negotiation skills.
- Business Planning
- Analytical skills and problem solving
Personal Qualities / Competencies
- Building Networks and Partnerships are required Leadership Competencies.
- Description: Developing and leveraging relationships within/ across teams/ work groups to achieve results.
- Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people.
- He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Open-minded and ease of setting up a network of relationships.
- Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the Key Customer and Siemens organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: