Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Seed Hub Recruitment for Administrative and Finance Officer. The application deadline is 25th January, 2019
Seed Hub primarily works with farmers, farming businesses, cooperatives, government and communities to provide quality seeds and seedling with the goal of contributing to making quality inputs available in the right place and at the right time.
Job Title: Administrative and Finance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full-Time
- The successful candidate oversees the management of finance, administration and day-to-day office operation.
- Respond to queries by employees and clients
- Prepare and present financial reports on a monthly basis showing revenue, expenditure and profit
- Develop internal accounting system
- Manage office stock, preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Public or Business Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office and other computer skills
- Must be comfortable working in a paperless office
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to give attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one page Letter of Motivation and a detailed CV to: with copy to
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019