Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Schneider Electric Recruitment for Services Sales Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Sales Manager
Job ref.: 005UO7
Job Location: Lagos
- Deploy all sales actions in order to maximize the services sales with assigned Strategic accounts and country/BU Targeted account
- The Services Sales Manager is accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade and digital Services of all major manufacturer’s electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site
- He/she is also accountable for selling turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions
- This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target
- The SSM will also develop new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer’s needs. Creates FS Service proposals, and close them facing the customer
- He/she interacts with the account manager from the BUs, and also with FS ISSR and FS Operational Marketing
- He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a top priority.
- Develop account profiles and execute the sales plan.
- Apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilize BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provide monthly forecast and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participate in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employee
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed.
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year College Degree or equivalent work experience and (3-10) years technical sales experience.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Understand the market of F&B, O&G, MMM, WWW and other industrial producers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP / CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: