Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role – Trade Marketing Manager
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Brand Team and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
The duties of the Trade Marketing Manager include:
- Leading new product launch efforts including communication strategy, merchandising procurement, training tools and related activities.
- Managing all exclusive marketing, selected advertising and promotional activities across all sales channels.
- Creating promotional forecasts and tracking promotional performance while working closely with sales to develop key account specific initiatives.
- Planning marketing and promotion timelines for all brands in close coordination with the sales team.
- Acting as brand custodian; ensuring that brand saliency is maintained at all points.
- Liaising with the brand team to develop brand thematic promotion plan in line with brand strategy.
- Monitoring the promotion progress with timely tracking on the sales order, budget, display materials, off-take performance.
- Identifying and developing programs and tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and evaluating trade marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- Developing, proposing and managing the trade promotion expense budget.
- A first degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience, 5 of which should be a managerial role in a Trade Marketing position
- Strong Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of Consumer Insights
- Category Management
Job Title: Date-coder Technician
- The Datecoding Technician would coordinate all preventive and condition based maintenance activities for the smooth running of datecoding machines at the right cost and time.
- Responsibilities of the position covers maintenance planning, major annual repairs, equipment monitoring, breakdown maintenance as well as capability development of associates.
- He/she will be directly responsible for the operation, setting, calibration, change-over and repair of date coding equipment.
Other key responsibilities include
- Participate in daily and weekly equipment inspection and documentation of findings.
- Keep record of logs, material consumption and state of health of decoders
- Support production to Regularly achieve set production KPI targets
- Identify skill Gap, Coach and Mentor associates
- HND in a related Engineering Course.
- Minimum of two years working experience in date-coding maintenance and operation in the FMCG industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th September, 2020.