Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Sao Koopman Limited Recruitment for Human Resources (HR) Intern. The Application deadline is 18th September 2020.
Sao Koopman is a management consulting organization, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Nigeria to work with organizations across markets in order to help them maximize human resources and corporate performance. We currently serve clients across the public and private sectors and undertake assignments within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Intern for immediate appointment in Abuja, FCT. In a variety of capacities, the Intern will provide end-to-end support on all client projects with a view to improving turnaround time and client satisfaction.
- While previous work experience is not compulsory, the ideal candidate must be technology savvy and possess the right attitude for learning.
- The candidate will work and be in contact with individuals both within and outside the organization, relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential.
- This position is for a period of Six (6) Months and will be unpaid. The successful candidate is guaranteed quality professional experience as well as free access to training programmes and funded travel opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support including logistical support to all training sessions
- Conduct applicant profiling and generate longlist using determined selection criteria
- Maintain the organization’s social media accounts with a focus to increasing engagement and visibility.
- Maintain all files both electronic and physical files
- Prepare proposal documents in line with identified client requirements.
- Generate a pipeline of prospective clients by making cold calls and sending emails.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Economics, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or English
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Insatiable curiosity for HR Management
- Technology Savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th September 2020.