Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Saipem Nigeria Recruitment for Project Manager. The Application deadline is 4th March 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Ref: 402001
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers / Offshore
Employment Type: Full Time (Project Based)
Proffessional Area: Project Management
- Lead in Project planning and execution.
- Company’s focal point for project interface management with Clients, Licensors, Partners, and Subcontractors.
- Analyze and review contractual documents.
- Implementation of methodologies for risk/opportunity and knowledge management.
- Implementation of the project strategies and project activities planning (Project Execution Plan, Quality Plan, Procurement Plan, HSE Plan, Fabrication Plan, Installation Plan, etc.)
- Approve and supervise planning and cost control activities, implement ing necessary corrective actions needed to achieve established project objectives.
- Supervise engineering and procurement activities in-country and out-country.
- Lead negotiation on variation orders and other commercial and contractual issues
- Ensure the collection of project feedbacks and issuance of the project’s final reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Science/Engineering or related discipline is required. A Master’s degree is an added advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore Fabrication activities of which 5 years must have been at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of construction and commissioning principles
- Excellent project QHSE leadership skills
- Knowledge of local statutory requirements for oil and gas projects.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with a customer focus.
- Pre & post-tender contract management skills
- Good knowledge of Engineering and Procurement systems/ methodologies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send emails to
Application Deadline: 4th March 2020.