Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Rydal Mews Ltd Recruitment for Sales Executive. The Application deadline is 16th January 2019.
Owens and Xley Consults – Rydal Mews, a premium real estate company .
Job Title: Head of Sales
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for Rydal Mews by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for Rydal Mews
- Supervise the Rydal Mews sales team and ensure that all staff meet their sales targets and objectives
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in Rydal Mews market space
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Work with the MD/CEO to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for Rydal Mews knowledge management system.
- Carry out other business development functions as may be required by management.
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to submit CV.