Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Operation Officer. The Application deadline is 13th September 2019.
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
- The position entails thorough exhaustion of all avenues to deliver on all verification requests. The Operations Officer co-coordinates and supervises the day to day activities of the department. In addition to ensuring that the Agents discharge their duties within the stipulated time so as to meet up with Turn Around Time (TAT) thereby ensuring client’s satisfaction.
- Enlist the assistance of the head office and market our services within Abuja, the Northern States and the Middle belt.
- Act as the client relationship officer for the company to clients in the above-mentioned states.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the company as well as prepare minutes of meeting of all such meetings attended.
- Develop and maintain a positive company image and positive relations between the company and key customers, vendors, and regulators.
- Act as the client relationship officer for the company to clients in the above mentioned states.
- Applicant must be a graduate and must have completed NYSC, must be able speak Hausa language and must be proficient in the use of MS office tools especially, Microsoft word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th September 2019.