Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Riquest Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Fleet Manager. The application deadline is 21st January 2019.
Riquest Oil & Gas Limited is a wholly owned indigenous integrated petroleum marketing and logistics company, incorporated in November 2007. Riquest Oil & Gas Limited has grown to be the dominant player in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry in the southern region of Nigerian.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- The Fleet Manager will work closely with our Truck drivers to maximize expenditures and deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- The Fleet Manager will also streamline routes with drivers to keep costs down.
- The Fleet Manager will be responsible for meeting regularly with drivers, Logistics and Maintenance team members to discuss ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Registering and licensing of all company vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- First Degree (Logistics or Accounting preferred)
- 1+ years’ logistics or general transportation experience
- Strong computer skills required Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.