Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Credit Administrator. The Application deadline is 17th May, 2020.
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited is a reputable microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Administrator
- Good credit analysis skills.
- A result oriented team player, honest, and of high integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proactive problem solver with excellent credit and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and multitasking abilities
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
- Non-Performing Loan Ratio (NPL)
- Zero regulatory sanction relating to Credit Risk
- Turnaround time (TAT) to conclude on credit request after receipt of all required information/documentation is (6hrs for PP/Retail and 48 hours for MSME).
- Cost of Risk (Impairment Charges/ Loan loss provisioning)
- Credit Risk Management Rating and Perception
- Process Efficiency
- Candidate must live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya, and Lakowe.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail
Application Deadline: 17th May 2020.