ResQ Promotions Nigeria Limited is a comprehensive direct marketing and Public Relations company dedicated to the direct and effective marketing of our client’s products and services by expanding the frontiers of direct consumer contact.
- Work with video editors to synchronize video with audio tracks,
- Play backing tracks and special effects during live events,
- Collaborate with lighting, camera and other people,
- Create and maintain sound libraries,
- Resolve technical issues when they arise.
- Follow instructions and details from directors,
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings,
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.),
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings,
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity
- High school diploma, Degree in Audio / Sound Engineering.
- Proven experience as a sound engineer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (Logic Pro is a must)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February 2020.