Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Rayuwa Farms Limited Recruitment for Internal Control and Compliance Officer. The Application deadline is 7th June 2019.
Rayuwa Farms Limited – We are a farm where you can get your right delighted natural and hygienic farm produce & products like; catfish, poultry, GNC, SBC, OIL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control and Compliance Officer
- Perform audits through the review of physical and electronic records, evaluate the level of compliance with established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws and regulations in assigned functional areas/business units, identify control weaknesses or process improvement opportunities and initiate workable solutions.
- Document and file work papers and audit procedures performed. Track timely and effective corrective actions taken following audit recommendations.
- Conduct monthly review of bank reconciliation statements for all existing bank accounts and monthly call over/review of transactions focusing on appropriate posting of transactions and ensuring compliance with statutory deductions.
- Investigate and report all alleged cases of fraud, waste, abuse and inefficiencies and make recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in stock counts and follow through to ensure that store balances are reconciled to the general ledger; conduct physical verification of property, plant and equipment (PPE), and monitor the disposal of PPE as directed by the Management Board.
- Implement the internal audit strategic initiatives relating to key responsibilities.
- Maintain back up (physical and electronic) of all internal audit materials for easy retrieval and reference and monitor the document management process across the Company.
- Monitor and drive compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements across all business areas.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by the Farm Manager or Managing Director.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as a subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th June 2019.