Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Rare Dahlia Recruitment for Boutique Manager. The application deadline is 27th January, 2019.
Rare Dahlia is a luxury specialty boutique based in Abuja, Nigeria. They provide luxury products in the categories of fragrances, watches and jewelry. The boutique is known for its commitment to excellence, high-level products and service delivery.
Job Title: Boutique Manager
- Control daily invoices petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Create a supportive environment to develop and motivate staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly touch base meetings in order to coach and deliver timely feedback.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate time sheets
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
- Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and performance based goals. Monitor performance against goals
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customer
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards.
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner including creating staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage.
- Minimum of 5 years retail experience. Luxury goods experience a plus.
- Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions.
- Ability to motivate sales teams.
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must live in Abuja
- The ideal candidate must possess extensive people management skills gained within a high profile luxury retail brand, world class customer service skills and the desire to continuously strive to meet business objectives and exceed our client’s expectations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes/CV to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 27th January, 2019.