Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ralds and Agate Limited Recruitment for HR Consultant. The Application deadline is 18th April 2019.
Ralds and Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
- To deliver quality, effective, consistent and strategic HR Services aligned to service delivery needs, departmental and corporate objectives that meet service standards. Strategically contribute to the development and delivery of an integrated HR function.
- Support supervisors and department heads with the coordination of and communication around employee disciplinary issues.
- Develop and administer tools and programs to support pro-active employee communications.
- Serve as advisor to client regarding employment practices necessary to ensure compliance in all areas of federal and state employment law.
- Coordinate risk management programs.
- Monitor, analyze and review the services delivered in order to ensure continual improvement in line with HR best practice, HR strategy and broader organizational values and objectives.
- Create a highly competent and participatory work environment through visible leadership, promotion of professional standards and achievement-orientated teams, ensuing that staff are professionally equipped and understand their contribution to the success of the organization.
- Establish processes and programs to support human resources and recruiting functions.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials, and policies tailored to specific client business requirements and practices.
- Create and/or administer employee benefit programs.
- Manage complex HR agenda with the line managers in the business unit
- Oversee HR administration in the business unit and solve difficult situations.
- Implement the HR Strategy in close cooperation with managers and top management.
- Support managers in new employee induction and terminations of departing employees.
- Engage in different people management projects in the business unit.
- Conduct compensation-benchmarking surveys and prepare recommendations to executive management team.
- Develop and manage employee performance management programs to support timely and constructive feedback and recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of professional level experience in Human Resources
- HR Professional certification is an advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with the subject “HR Consultant”.
Application Deadline 18th April 2019.