Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ralds and Agate Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officer. The application deadline is 29th January, 2019.
Ralds and Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for identifying prospects/sales leads, pitch services to new clients, communicate new product development and maintain a good working relationship with clients and contacts.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing partners to achieve revenue goals
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors and communicate new product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related course
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience and an organized approach to work
- Excellent analytical skills: you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2019.