Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment for Client Relationship Executive. The application deadline is 28th February, 2019.
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors..
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
- We are seeking for qualified applicants for our client, a major player in Real Estate Sector. As a Client Relationship Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- HND/B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Must have 3 years working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Passionate towards sales/marketing
- Must have sales experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: stating Job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.