Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Proten International Recruitment for Human Business Partner. The application deadline is 20th August 2019.
Established in 2010, Proten International was founded in London, United Kingdom. Originally called Incite Business Consultancy, the organisations was set up to help start-ups grow and become established. Due to high demand, we have since transformed our business model to cater for different sized businesses and Governmental organisations.
Over the years, we have worked with thousands of individuals, Start-Ups, SMEs and Corporate and Governmental organisations. Through our yearly conferences, seminars, workshops and various programmes, we have been able to transform the lives of individuals and provide solutions to businesses of various sizes.
Since our inception in the United Kingdom, we have worked with a list of international clients and Governments organisations. Our long list of clients include those from various industries and sectors. We have also partnered with various Governmental organisations to create capacity building and transformational programmes to tackle the issue of unemployment especially among the youth population. Our previous partners include The Department of Works and Pensions (UK), Job Centre Plus (UK), London Probation Trust (UK) and the Lagos State Government (Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Human Business Partner
He/She should also have/be:
- Solid experience with employee management Able to resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Have practical knowledge of HR end to end processes and procedures
- Able to monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Possession of HR certificate is an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates should have between 2-3 years experience in core HR position.
- Payroll Administration
- Be able to suggest new HR Strategies
Application Deadline 20th August 2019.