Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020.
Promasidor Nigeria Limited is a food giant that distributes high-quality food and beverages across Africa. We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Account and Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Purpose / Objectives
- The Accounts and Admin Officer will be responsible for the performance of a variety of duties categorized by either accounting or administrative support including posting the daily receipts, preparing deposits, entering, verifying and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements.
- Administrative responsibilities include file management, correspondence drafting and ensuring supplies to the office are managed and maintained. Administrative duties also include developing and maintaining administrative systems and performing clerical duties.
- Calculates, prepares and issues documents related to accounting such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements.
- Posting and recognition of all transactions into NAV
- Submission of monthly reports to in line with agreed reporting calendar
- Enters, verifies and reconciles transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements.
- Manages payroll and remittance to all statutory bodies.
- Compiles budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets; Supports budget management with GM.
- Prepares period or cost statements or reports for General Manager.
- Calculates costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists.
- Stays current with all regulations, practices, tax laws, reporting requirements and industry trends.
- Handles all accounts payable and receivable responsibilities.
- Handles general account queries and transactions.
- Contact clients on payment status.
- Respond to queries or clarification requests.
- Ensures good house-keeping and janitorial work within the farm and the offices
- Ensures compliance with cleaning schedules; Monitors the activities of cleaning staffs
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Ensures that all necessary working tools are available
- Ensures an up to date inventory of all spare keys
- Ensures regular preventive maintenance and repairs of machines within the office facility.
- Manage subscription payments for the office.
- BSc./HND in Accounting plus ICAN professional level.
- At least two years’ experience in a related role
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable
- Knowledge of basic Business Administration
- Effective writing skills
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Ability to adapt to and learn new software
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
Knowledge and Skills:
- Invoice Processing
- Good use of Accounting Tools e.g Microsoft Dynamics – NAV
- Good Knowledge of Ms Office Suites
- Tracking of Expense
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Workplace and Facilities management
- Knowledge of Safety Standards and Procedures
- Knowledge of Good Housekeeping
- People Management
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Analytical Skills
- Report writing
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Ikun Dairy Farm general manager is responsible for the financial and physical performance of the farm and as such must be highly skilled in all aspects of the farm business.
- In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing the short and long-term business plans, drive the business and work with the team to ensure success. The incumbent will also be required to optimize the farm performance.
- Work with the Board and committee of management to develop & implement the 5-year Business Plan and annual budget.
- Develop policies, procedures and operational documents to ensure the smooth operations of the farm.
- Monitor seasonal expenditure in line with the budgeted cash flow.
- Liaise with key stakeholders including farm manager, veterinary nurse, community and contractors to ensure smooth operation of the farm.
- Develop, review and manage repairs and maintenance schedule for all plant, machinery and infrastructure
- Provide periodical reports on farm activities.
- Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure company products are presented for sale in line with company policy regarding, quality, quantity and timeliness of delivery and are marketed in accordance with the company marketing policies.
- Recruit and select staff.
- Supervise day-to-day activity, organize rosters and schedule tasks/activities that need to be undertaken.
- Provide training/coaching to staff to enable them to competently carry out tasks required of them on farm.
- Conduct an annual review of staff performance (at least once a year for all on-farm staff)
- Maintain employment records.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to
- Review, implement and improved health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure new staff are inducted and aware of company policies and are given role clarity.
- Manage the farm within consent conditions and ensure bio-security is implemented.
- Work within best practice environmental guidelines.
- Ensure any development work is undertaken with appropriate regulatory consents.
- Develop, review and implement animal health programme to maintain good health.
- Develop and manage the breeding programme to ensure calving rate targets are achieved.
- Develop milking plan and ensure milk production targets are met in a sustainable manner
- Ensure agreed stock policy is adhered to.
- Ensure all herd/flock records are maintained.
- Adhere to all relevant animal welfare policies.
- Feed Production Management
- Develop, review and implement arable farm plan and ensure crop and cultivation targets are met
- Plan and allocate feed using feed budgeting techniques to achieve production targets.
- Source required supplements to achieve production targets.
- Develop and implement an annual nutrient management plan in conjunction with the fertilizer.
- Supplier’s representative.
- Develop and implement cropping and regressing programme.
- Manage weeds and pests to maintain pasture and crops.
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural science/management
- Have a proven ability in the management of a farm with the size and complexity of this position;
- Have the necessary planning and organizational skills to achieve targets and carry out organization policies;
- Have the ability to act with tact and diplomacy in motivating and disciplining staff
- Be able to provide role clarity and ensure teamwork amongst staff;
- Be self-motivated and able to communicate effectively at all levels both within and outside the organization;
- Work actively as a leader in developing and achieving organizational objectives;
- Promote and practice a positive attitude towards the organization and its objectives;
- You will be receptive to learning new technologies to help improve the productivity and profitability of the farm.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Business and Asset Management
- Quality Compliance and Controls
- Farm Management
- Leadership & People Management
- Problem Solving and Innovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: