Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Procter & Gamble Nigeria Recruitment for Finance and Accounting Graduate Interns.
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounting Graduate Interns
Req No: FIN00004469
Job Type: Full-time
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
- Working on a new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Recent graduates with B.Sc in either Accounting or Economics only.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
Just so you know:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
What We Offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should