Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Pro-Health International Recruitment for Security Manager. The Application deadline is 21st January 2020.
Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non- profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years.
Pro-Health International is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the under-listed position for its newly awarded USAID funded OVC project ICHSSA 4: Integrated Child Health and Social Services to be Implemented in Nigeria. The ICHSSA 4 project seeks to improve the wellbeing of OVCs and their caregivers:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Security Officer is responsible for supporting the Northeast Nigeria Security director of programs, and Bauchi State program officer to ensure that safety and security is mainstreamed into all field operations across Northeast Nigeria and that the high-quality information is available for decision making.
- In collaboration with the Travel Team, monitor movement and provide security guidance to national staff on the current situation in operational areas.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the field of community engagement, risk management, safety and security management or other related fields
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting end emergency response planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable.
- Degree in Criminal Justice, Peace and Security Studies, Political Science or a related-field
- Minimum of two years working in a security-sensitive environment
- BSc or HND, further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- Pro-Health International is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Application Deadline: 21st January 2020.