Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment for Chief Financial Officer. The Application deadline is 21st October 2019.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 200,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, they’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9,000 people..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01071
Department:People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The post holder must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- An MBA is also highly desirable
- Experienced professional in commercial or finance discipline, with a minimum of 20 years of relevant experience (at least 10 years in an executive capacity) within the E&P industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective influencing and communication skills to break internal barriers and support effective relationships with NNPC, NPDC, the Company Partners as well as internal customers.
- Strategic Relationship Management
- Financial and Commercial Acumen.
- Sound Financial management background in particular control frameworks and management information,
- Strategic Cost Leadership
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a senior executive the post holder will act as a business partner and be fully involved in planning, budgeting and company strategy (financial and business). The individual will provide strategic recommendations to the MD/CEO and members of the executive management team.
- In addition, the individual will lead, establish and maintain the company’s corporate governance compliance programme and all associated controls. He/She will ensure proper management and integrity of financial matters, plan cash flows and ensure proper funding of operations and capital investments. The individual will also be responsible for the provision of treasury services to meet near and long-term financial obligations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 21st October 2019.