Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for PPC Limited Recruitment for Commercial Analyst. The Application deadline is 15th May 2020.
PPC Limited is a reputable firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Analyst
- The Commercial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development of the overall commercial strategy and leading the implementation and execution across the various Business Verticals portfolio to optimize volume growth and margin improvement.
- In order to execute this successfully, the job holder will work across our various products and with our Business Development teams by developing business plans, preparing commercial proposals, performing financial and commercial analysis thus driving value across the business.
- Work with the Business Development team, support proposal generation (low to medium complex projects) across the Business with the intent of developing winning strategies to leverage successful deal closures
- Collaborate with the business development teams to ensure regular feedback on relevant data analytics, and incorporating it into their sales methodologies and strategies.
- Provide critical decision supporting data analytics
- Continuous evaluation of sales performance and execute changes within the overall strategy to achieve business KPIs
- Analyse and report on trends, data and company performance providing insight
- Support the Business Development teams before and during customer meetings and negotiations
- Perform data and trend analysis of all revenue-generating transactions and activities, developing forecasts and making fact-based recommendations to achieve competitive market positioning and improved margins
- Bacherlor’s degree in the Numerate or Science-based disciplines, Engineering, Business/Economics, Mathematics, Finance etc. MBA/MSc
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Research capabilities, and curious learner who stays on top of current and emerging industry and client trends
- Team player who is open minded, flexible and willing to incorporate other people’s perspectives
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Commercial business partnering experience
- Strong excel skills
- Strong commercial knowledge including trend and sensitivity analysis,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th May 2020.