Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Recruitment for Relationship Manager. The Application deadline is 21st March 2019.
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment is a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Objective & Summary
- To oversee and coordinate the operations in the branches for effective customer service and business performance.
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationship.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Visit groups daily to crosscheck entries in in passbook with collection sheet, noting irregularities for necessary corrections.
- Manage all human and material resources in the branch for effective operations.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Supervise activities and performance of Relationship Officer ensuring that they meet and surpass target.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Supervising head.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience in related role; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Use of the bank-one application
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV with the details of their address, qualification and experience in the body of the mail to: email@example.com the job title and location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st March, 2019.
Note: Only candidates residing in the area mentioned above should apply and only experienced candidates in a Microfinance Bank setting with the role and city applying for as the subject of the mail.