Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019. The Application deadline is 16th April 2019.
Polaris Bank Limited formerly Skye Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading financial Institution. A systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide range of electronic banking solutions. We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have a high attitude to thrive in a highly motivated environment?
- Are you ready to define yourself?
- If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris family
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives to enable our employees to meet their career aspirations
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing in our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build our banking career
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Test Date: 27th April 2019
Application Deadline: 16th April 2019