Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Pivotage Consulting Recruitment for Client Service/ Account Manager . The Application deadline is 3rd May 2019.
Pivotage Consulting is a renowned strategic experiential Marketing/Advertising Communications company in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service/ Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Employment type: Full Type
Career: Mid-Level Expert
Industry: Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Interfacing with clients to translate client and partner needs into meaningful problem statements, engagements and tangible collaboration/prototyping outcomes.
- Coordinating internal projects and determining the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Encouraging revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services.
- Becoming the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Liaising with the clients’ internal communications team to ensure product/brand integrity
- Ensuring that the client’s needs, requirements, and expectations are met in line with the agency’s contractual obligations.
- Engaging clients with world-class client-facing skills and proven ability to engage and drive the commercial outcome.
- Developing open and effective channels of communication with clients.
A suitable candidate must:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Must possess a postgraduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have a proven record of working with clients to lead the delivery of digital products/services from ideation through to commercialization.
- Must be able to demonstrate thought leadership in digital commerce, using data driven insights and user experience to solve problems in unconventional manners.
- Must have good communication (verbal or written) and presentation skills.
- Cognate experience in an Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising agency will be an added advantage
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ post-NYSC experience.
- Must be able to carry out research and have an understanding of how to analyze data.
- Must have strong business acumen and program management skills.
In line with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Client Service/Account Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 3rd May 2019.