- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Sciences – Finance, Insurance, Banking, Risk Management with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Must have a Masters Degree or professional qualification (MBA, ACCA, etc)
- A recognized Certification (Strategy, Risk Management, CFA, etc.), is required
- Must have extensive business development experience.
- Must have a history of out-performing set business development targets.
- Must have Implemented Strategy, Governance Risk & Compliance projects
- Must have a minimum of 20 years experience in these specific areas with a best-practice institution.
- Should have a sound knowledge of Strategy and Risk Management across several sectors – Energy, Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, etc.
- Global exposure is required.
- Excellent self-presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The Strategy & Risk Advisor will be responsible for working with other practice colleagues and our various clients across various sectors, to design and guide the implementation of appropriate corporate strategies and best practice risk management frameworks, to enable them optimize their operations, earnings and overall performance.
- This will also include delivering on strategy and risk management capacity building and other learning initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2019.