Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Phyatex International Recruitment for Graduate Trainees. The Application deadline is 31st December 2019.
Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organizations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Minimum of HND in the relevant field.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December 2019.