Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) Recruitments.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Schedule Management / Reconciliation Analyst
- Reconciliation of processed contributions with members’ contribution in GL
- Upload of bank lodgements into the system and preparation of schedule for all monies not uploaded
- Responsible for ensuring Remittance schedules are well accounted for, updated in remittance control and employer folder are sent to the Custodian for processing.
- Liaise with the Relationship Management team on Remittance Schedules and movement of clients between employers
- Minimum of Second class degree in Accounting/Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- 1-3 years working experience preferably in the Pensions/Finance industry
- Strong Numerical Analysis skills
- Not more than 27 years old
- Ability to work with heavy data
- Excellent Use of the Computer and core competence in MS excel
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Preparation and coordination of action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospective markets
- Preparation and submission of proposals and presentations to prospective employers
- Registration of new clients under the pension Reform Act 2014
- Management of existing clients with the view of retaining client
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- Responsible for growing the market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with a concentration in Business, Finance or any relevant course (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
- Not more than 27 years old
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Networking Skills.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
- Results-oriented, driven, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
Job Title: Benefit Payment Officer
- Responsible for preparing payment schedule and standing payment order
- Preparation of reports such as; activity report, Admin. fee report, Fund admin. report and Risk Management Analysis report
- Reconciliation of Fund Account, debit transactions and bank statements
- Liaise with the Custodian and the bank to follow up on returned benefits
- Responsible for prompt payment of pensions remittance
- Minimum Second-class degree in Accounting / Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- 1 – 3 years working experience preferably in the Pensions / Finance industry
- Not more than 27 years
- Presentation and Communication skills
- A sound knowledge on the Regulation for the Administration of Retirement and Terminal Benefit
- Numerate and sound analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th December, 2019.