Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Pause Factory Recruitment for Business Development Executive. The Application deadline is 11th March, 2019.
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop a database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Marketing company’s products and creating opportunities for product sales.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development to customers
- Respond to queries from clients/customers as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development
- Minimum required experience: 2-5years
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree/HND
- Desired courses: Marketing, Business Administration.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven knowledge and experience in business development, negotiation, and closing of deals
Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Negotiation Skill
- Interpersonal Skill
Attractive Basic Remuneration and Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.