Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Parkway Projects Limited Recruitment for Software Developer – Fullstack. The Application deadline is 2nd July 2019.
Parkway Projects Limited is a leading electronic banking & payments solutions development company with a wealth of experience spanning over a decade in deploying e-banking & payment systems across a wide cross-section of corporate, government & financial services institutions in Nigeria and 30 other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer – Fullstack
- To be part of a team of specialists in the implementation of enterprise software solutions focused on the financial services sector using global best practices and procedures in their own stage in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- The role takes Software functional specifications as input and provides a compiled software application as output, using cutting-edge software design & programming tools or techniques.
- Model, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Participates in and provide input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications.
- Ability to complete modules/Sprints with minimum supervision.
- Degree in Computer Science and other related courses
- Must have completed NYSC.
- XML, SOAP, Web / Windows services, WCF, REST
- Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017
- AGILE experience
- ASP.NET MVC, C# /SQL Server 2005-2016 /Angularjs
- Object-oriented design experience
- Relational database design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd July 2019.