Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Recruitment for Civil Structural Engineer. The Application deadline is 15th April 2019.
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in-country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is a need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Structural Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Good knowledge of engineering design codes like DNV, ASME, BS & Eurocodes and standards like DEP, GS, GP, CES, etc.
- Attend Technical meetings with the design consultants and other Sub-Consultants, Contractors.
- Review and reply to bidders’ clarifications, participate in issuing bulletins and attending Technical Meetings with bidders during Tender preparation.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Preparation of civil/structural drawings for both steel and reinforced concrete elements using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of structural analysis and design reports for pipe racks, platforms, and reinforced concrete equipment and foundations.
- Preparation of project design specifications.
- Preparation of Structural Models and detailed drawings using AutoCAD Structural Detailing 3D/2D
- Preparation of Materials Take-off (MTO) and Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Review (as guided by a senior engineer) engineering design drawings, reports, and specifications submitted by the design consultants to ensure completeness, correctness and compliance.
- Competent oral (English) and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry/regulatory standards
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical drawings/diagrams
- A relevant Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with major drafting and design software such as AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, CADWorx, and SACS, AutoPLANT and PDMS
- Strong organizational skills, technical competence and attention to details
- At least five (5) years of progressive experience in design and facilities engineering both Onshore and Offshore, Green and Brown fields in the oil and gas industry
- Field engineering and construction experience is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th April 2019.