Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for OWPPiN Limited Recruitment for Quality Control Officer. The application deadline is 31st August 2019.
OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high-quality wood-derived products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Job Status: Full Time
- We are currently looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers
- You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- An excellent Quality Assurance Officer has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
- The goal is to ensure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Device procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all Machines malfunctions to Maintenance Manager to ensure immediate action
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Proven experience as a quality assurance officer
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August 2019.