Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for OWPPiN Limited Recruitment for Machine Operator. The application deadline is 31st August 2019.
OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high-quality wood-derived products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Ota, Ogun
- We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery.
- You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- The goal will be to ensure that production procedures is carried on smoothly, on target to maximize efficiency and profits
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machine.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- SSCE / National Diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (calliper, micrometre etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Machine Operator” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2019.