Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment for Marketing and Sales Officer.
Owens and Xley Consults is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria.
We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire.
Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer
- The Marketing and Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for IDDS by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
Functions of the Role
- Present to and consult with Design Director on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Work with the Design Director to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Create a content marketing strategy for the company
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for IDDS knowledge management system
- Carry out other marketing and sales functions as may be required by management
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for IDDS
- Coordinate business development planning by preparing proposals for client meetings
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in IDDS market space
- Take calculated actions to increase profitability and brand recognition for IDDS
- Continually assess IDDS marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Excellent phone handling and customer service skill.
- Applicants must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Finance or any related discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- Experience in commercial architecture, construction management, design or creativity focused firm is preferred
- Proficiency in CRM systems and MS Office Suites
Salary is between N80,000 – N120,000/Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org