Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Outsource Global Limited Recruitments. The Application deadline is 2nd July 2019.
Outsource Global Limited is Africa`s leading global contact center, business & knowledge process outsourcing provider.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Interviews and coaching
- Phone screenings and keeping a log during ramp up
- Project management and dividing tasks among team members when necessary
- Making sure Caller schedules the right people and the required number
- Making sure waiting list for skype never runs empty
- Organizing orientation, sending calendar invites for orientation to all stakeholders and making sure everyone is informed
- Making sure attendance is taken each day of orientation and bank details of applicants are collected and shared with accounts to pay them transportation allowances at the end of every orientation period
- Getting new employees to post a short paragraph answering questions on Bitrix
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Title: HR Supervisor
- Keeping track of employee start dates, employee termination/resignation dates and informing me the same way Ashley is sent an email about these and all internal stakeholders.
- Handling leave
- Getting employee of the month nominations from supervisors and other departmental heads for all teams
- Using the information given on why employees are chosen and comparing that with existing data before deciding if the person should be or not. Passing names to David for printing
- Applying for cash incentive for Abuja centre and Lagos and making sure it’s received on time
- Warning letter issuing and tracking
- Putting agents on PIP
- Following up with supervisors to find out if agents on PIP have improved as expected or not then sending an email to me regarding that so I can inform various CD managers
- Handling recruitment and selection, informing all internal stakeholders and sending me emails usually sent to Ashley
- Making sure all necessary sheets are updated always
- Whenever there is a disciplinary meeting, providing a breakdown of performance, attendance, number of warning letters each employee has and why they were issued that and share with me and Nusa a day before the meeting.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 3 years
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd July 2019.