Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Osibogun and Partners Recruitment for Legal Practitioner. The Application deadline is 3rd May 2019.
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within the firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Practitioner
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate legal arguments in a structured and professional manner
- Qualified to practice within the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with relevant practical experience;
- Most have attained a 2nd class upper honors in either University or Law School, and not less than a 2nd class lower honors in both
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and contact details of two referees to:
Note: Applicants are expected to be resident in Lagos State, preferably on the Mainland, and only successful candidates will be contacted.