Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Olatorera Consultancy Limited Recruitment for Graduate Business Analyst. The Application deadline is 30th April 2019.
Olatorera Consultancy Limited is a new-generation consulting company providing business development and consulting services to established companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera Consultancy provides critical and analytical services to companies under our radar to enable them to innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Business Analyst
Level: Level I
- Must be passionate about legal drafting, sales, business negotiations, business communication, and organizational management.
- Applicants must be no older than 25 years old.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
- This is multiple recruitments Including Graduate/Internship
- Candidates should have a First Degree (and post-degree national certification where applicable) in Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics or related fields.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in sales and public relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure [email protected] is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.