Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ofat Testimony Global Recruitment for Customer Service Representative. The Application deadline is 30th December 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Skills & Qualification:
- Minimum requirement OND
- Must portray good communication skills.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2019.