Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for OFAAC Recruitment for Assistant National Coordinator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant National Coordinator
Location: Anioma – Asaba, Delta
- Responsible for the online/offline publications and other Anioma publications, events, etc via social media platforms among others
- Assist the National Coordinator in the advancement, promotion, preservation of the rich cultural heritage of the Anioma people.
Educational Qualification / Competence
- Not less than 3years experience
- Ability to use MS applications
- Internet and social media savvy
- B.Sc / HND in any course of discipline
- Experience in event management is an advantage
- Must be fluent in Anioma Language aside English language
- Must be willing to travel as the case may be
- Organizational and Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.