NTI Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nti.edu.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Teachers Institute (NTI) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NTI recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Teachers Institute (NTI)
National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) is a single mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system.
Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
NTI Recruitment Requirements.
- Applicants must have Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicants must have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- Applicants must have a university degree in any discipline.
How to Apply for NTI Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for NTI Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.nti.edu.ng.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
1. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
3. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).