NSIWC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nsiwc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NSIWC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC) was established by Act 99 of 1993. Its creation was based on the recommendations made at various times by ad-hoc Commissions or Panels set up by Government from time to time since 1960, to deal with issues relating to salaries and wages of Nigerian workers. The implementation of the recommendations of such ad-hoc bodies was never fully carried out to enable workers to derive full benefits of their work. Consequently, the Udoji Commission on the review of the Public Service (1972 – 1974) recommended that a permanent body is constituted to inter alia, take care of annual reviews of wages and salaries in the Public Service.
NSIWC Recruitment Requirements.
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants for NSIWC Recruitment 2019 must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it to the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Applicants should have Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess a National Identity card.
How to Apply for NSIWC Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for NSIWC Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.nsiwc.gov.ng
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
When the recruitment form is out, qualified applicants are to apply through the NSIWC recruitment portal – www.nsiwc.gov.ng.