NSDC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.nsdcnigeria.org. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NSDC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) was established by Decree 88 of 1993, now an Act of the National Assembly, Act Cap. No. 78 LFN of 2004, Amended in 2015, to catalyze the development of the sugar industry with a view to ensuring that Nigeria attains at least, 70% self-sufficiency in her sugar requirement within the shortest possible time and even export to earn foreign exchange. The Council, therefore, serves as the main focal agency responsible for the regulation of all activities in the sugar sub-sector ranging from production, marketing, importation and enforcement of relevant industry standards in collaboration with relevant government agencies.
NSDC Recruitment Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth or nationalization.
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Applicants must be between 22-35 years old.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for NSDC Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: NSDC is currently not recruiting, but the selection process is expected to start soon. Applicants should visit the official website regularly for updates.
When the recruitment form is out, qualified applicants are to apply through the NSDC recruitment portal – www.nsdcnigeria.org