The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form and portal have been enabled for the recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – www.nscdc.gov.ng.
This is to inform the general public that civil defence 2019 recruitment is currently not going on now.
www.nscdc.gov.ng portal is NOT RECRUITING! the current rumor making rounds is false information. However, you can continue reading to find out more about things you may be needed once the form is out.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps General Recruitment Requirements.
Prospective candidates who would love to apply for NSCDC recruitment must take note of the general requirements below.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth or by descent.
- All applicants must be in within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
- All male applicants must 1.70metres or more in height while the female counterparts will be 1.64metres or more tall.
- It is expected that all male applicants will be have expanded their chests by 0.87metres or more
- All applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically, emotionally and mentally fit and sound to join the Service
- All applicants must be free from all forms of financial embarrassment
- Applicants must not be ex-convict or having any criminal history or pending court case
- All interested candidates must not be pregnant, having flat foot, or fractured body part
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution
Read Also: NSCDC Salary Structure & Rank.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020
When NSCDC is ready to announce Civil defence recruitment 2019/2020, you will need to do the following.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment is free and you don’t need to pay or buy any scratch card to apply.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Portal can be accessed via the NSCDC official website: or