NPS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.prisons.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NPS recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS)
Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior.
NPS Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Applicants less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Applicants must be not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters;
- Applicants must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Persons with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
How to Apply for NPS Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: NPS recruitment is currently starting from 30th April to June 2019.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to view NPS website for recruitment.