NPC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Planning Commission (NPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.npc.gov.np. All applicants should see how to apply for the National Planning Commission (NPC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the National Planning Commission (NPC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the NPC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About National Planning Commission (NPC)
National Planning Commission (NPC) of Nepal is an advisory body for formulating development plans and policies of the country under the directives of the National Development Council of the government of Nepal. It is the apex advisory body of the Government of Nepal for formulating a national vision, periodic plans and policies for development. It is headed by the Right Honorable Prime Minister. The NPC assesses resource needs, identifies sources of funding, and allocates budget for socio-economic development. It serves as a central agency for monitoring and evaluating development plans, policies and programs. The NPC also serves as an intellectual hub for the exchange of new development ideas and proposals from scholars, the private sector, civil society, and development partners.
NPC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to NPC by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should for online recruitment.